18Th Wedding Anniversary Message


18Th Wedding Anniversary Message. I love being married to you and i wish you the happiest of anniversaries. Happy first anniversary both of you.

Best 18 wedding anniversary quote Happy marriage anniversary
Best 18 wedding anniversary quote Happy marriage anniversary from www.pinterest.com

May the warmth of your relationship continue to grow each day of your life. My life is incomplete without you. We have come a long way, celebrating 18 years of being together, 18 years of ups and down;

Choose One Of These To Share With Them Today To Celebrate.


One more year has passed and you both still love each other exactly the same. 2) my life revolves around yours to the extent that your smile brings sunrise, tears bring thunderstorms and laughter brings rainbows. Happy anniversary, [name] and [name].

May Your Love Gets Deeper And Deeper By Time.


Happy 18th wedding anniversary wishes. Is like trying to build fire without a flint to start. These parties just keep getting better!

I Love Being Married To You And I Wish You The Happiest Of Anniversaries.


My love for you is beyond words. I wish a very happy wedding anniversary to both of you. Congratulations on such a wonderful marriage.

The Way Your Eyes Light Up When You See Each Other Is A Beautiful Sight To Behold.


I love you to the moon and back. You are my best friend and i can’t wait to spend your next 18 years with you. 1) i love you not just for who you are but also for how you make me feel.

The Best Couple I’ve Is Yours.


“for marriage to be a success, every woman and every man should have. If love is an amazing dream, then marriage is the alarm clock.”. Can’t wait for the next one with you.


Mel_anie
Mel_anie Just Newbie and Ordinary girl; i like playing guitar and singing; browsing, and do anything (positive activity)