A Letter For My Husband On Our Anniversary


A Letter For My Husband On Our Anniversary. I love you and will keep loving you until the sun. The last 4 years have not been complete bliss, but it has absolutely made me a better version of myself.

50 Romantic Anniversary Letters (for him or her) ᐅ TemplateLab
50 Romantic Anniversary Letters (for him or her) ᐅ TemplateLab from templatelab.com

Thank you for making the conscious effort daily to be a better husband and better dad. You work harder than anyone i. There really aren’t enough ways for me to put this into words for you.

If You Follow My Blog, You Would Know By Now That My Husband And I Are The Type Who Tend To Debate, Squabble, Bicker… We Find It Hard To Be Lovey Dovey.


This year, we welcomed our baby girl anna into the world. Promising to always choose you, honour and respect you, to listen and be forever faithful. Everything i vowed to you on that beautiful day one year ago:

Over The Past Two Years I’ve Watched You Mature In The Best Of Ways.


Each year, you attain your own goals as you spend precious anniversaries. You are my guardian angel, and. Life is beautiful with you by my side.

We Have Made It Through Life Together For Sixteen Years!


At 25 and 21, we were just a couple of kids madly in love. Love is the most precious thing you gave me in my whole life. I would like to thank you again.

It Has Been A Magical Journey Of ______ Years!


I love you so, so much. I love you and will keep loving you until the sun. I want to wish a great anniversary to my dear husband.

There Really Aren’t Enough Ways For Me To Put This Into Words For You.


The love you feel for me is the most beautiful i have ever witnessed and i hope it never ends. Our marriage isn’t perfect, no marriage is. 30 romantic wedding anniversary letters for him and her 1.


Mel_anie
Mel_anie Just Newbie and Ordinary girl; i like playing guitar and singing; browsing, and do anything (positive activity)